Home Forums Art WordPress Theme BM Fonts Management

This topic contains 12 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  BWSM 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

michaelmckeon
    Participant

Hi,

I can’t find the BM Fonts Management plugin to download.
    Where can I get this?

Thanks,
    Michael

michaelmckeon
    Participant

Also, I have updated the BM Content Builder plugin but I don’t have the Font Management toolbar on the admin panel.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please check if the ART theme to latest version v2.0.0 or 2.0.1(Appearance)?
    And if the BM Content Builder is v.2.0.0(Plugins).

===
    If you can not see it, please send your wp-admin(url/username/pass) and this question url to uiueux@gmail.com

Reagrds!

michaelmckeon
    Participant

Hi,

My ART theme is the latest version 2.0.1 but my BM content builder is only version 1.0.0.
    It’s not telling me I need to update anywhere. I see nowhere I can update the plugin?
    Can I reload it somehow with the latest version?

BWSM
    Keymaster

1. Go to Plugins > All Plugins, remove the BM Content Builder
    2. Go to Appearance > Install Plugins: install/activate BM Content Builder

michaelmckeon
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve managed to re-install the BM Content Builder plugin but the BM Font Management pages are blank..

My site is not live yet. Can you please help? Having changed all the fonts now, this is quite frustrating.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Do you mean there is the “BM Font Management” but it is blank? Is your site on local?
    Please try to stop all other plugins to test again.

michaelmckeon
    Participant

Hi,

Yes, I have BM Font Management with Fonts Definition and Fonts Assignment but each of these are blank.
    ie When I click on each of them, only the title shows up with nothing else.
    It doesn’t look like this: https://www.uiueux.com/documentation/art/index.html#fonts

I’ve tried deactivating all other plugins but nothing changes.
    I’ve also tried uninstalling all plugins and reinstalling.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi,

If your site is live, please send your question and wp-admin(url/user/pass) to uiueux@gmail.com, I’ll log in to check it.
    If your site is on local, it is hard to say, please leave a screenshot at least.

Regards!

raoulgorka
    Participant

Hi,

I encounter the same problem with the BM Font Management, the pages Font Definition as well as Font Assignment do not show anything more than the title – they are blank.

Is there any way to fix this problem?

Thanks a lot for the great support!
    Regards!

raoulgorka
    Participant

Hey there,

the problem just got solved as I logged in anew to my wordpress dashboard, now the font manager is working!

Best Regards!

catherath
    Participant

I am having the same issue with the font pages showing up blank. I have updated the theme, updated the plug in, and deactivated other plug ins. My site is not live yet.

BWSM
    Keymaster

HI catherath,

– What’s version of the ART theme and BM Content Builder? Should be 2.x.x both.
    – Please stop all 3rd plugins to test again.
    – Check if there is the error report by chrome Dev tool, please paste the error screenshot if has.

Regards!

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by  BWSM.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.