Home Forums Art WordPress Theme Blog not working?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  SeaTheme 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Kristoftekent
    Participant
    Purchased

Hi,

I’m developing locally and the load more button is not working on the blog page. When I choose lazy loading I also get the same issue: there are no posts loading. Could this have something to do with MAMP? Is it a know issue?

Best regards,
    Kristof

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,

It is not known issue, plz try to stop all other plugins to test.
    What’s the blog page you talked? Is created by BM content Builder (Grid)? Or the WordPress default archive page?

Regards!

RHIZOMX
    Participant
    Purchased

Hi , I would like to know how to change the sidebar in blog to the left side.
    thank you so much. ps: for the Art wp theme

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Please go to Appearance > Widgets, add widget to “Sidebar 1 for Post/Page’

RHIZOMX
    Participant
    Purchased

I would like to display my latest posts in a static page, to be able to edit the page (add a fix sidebar …ect ) is this possible? Thank you

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Please try to use the BM Content Builder, add “Grid” Mod, select source as “Post”, this Grid mod can show the latest posts(there is order option).

RHIZOMX
    Participant
    Purchased

I know about this function, i would like to have showing the excerpt, date and author just a regular post.

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Please set “Item Style” as “Image + text”, there will be the “Show excerpt”, “Show date” options.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!