Home Forums Air WordPress Theme Auto-populate Feature?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  BWSM 5 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

mstice
    Participant

Is there a feature that allows me to auto-populate my portfolio pieces and blog posts into two sections on my “home page”?

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi

I don’t understand your question, please give more tips. What’s “auto-populate” you mentioned?

Cheers!
    Bwsm – uiueux.com
    Twitter Facebook

mstice
    Participant

Are there modules that allow me to have sections of my page auto populate from my portfolio page and blog page onto my home page? I want to have a section of recent work and recent blog posts.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Could you please explain the “auto populate” what you talked about? I really don’t know how to answer the question. Is lightbox? Thanks!

mstice
    Participant

Auto populating is taking something from another page and inserting it into a section on another page. It is not a light box. It would take my blog and portfolio posts and insert them into a section on my home page that would automatically update when new projects and blog posts are added.

Are there modules that allow other pages to be inserted into that space? I don’t really know how else to explain it.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi,

There is not the feature. The 2 section(templates) can not be inserted into one page.

Regards!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.