Home Forums Air WordPress Theme Assistance with homepage in Air template

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  BWSM 3 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

CJinAU
    Participant

Hello,

I recently changed my existing blog to your AIR template, which I love. I like the full page layout (no sidebar) I have created for my homepage but I wanted to display my Instagram feed in the footer space. Is there a page template for AIR that would allow me to do this? e.g. a full page template that has footer widgets to install a Instagram feed widget? Or can you recommend another way I can display an Instagram feed on my homepage (and give me the option to do this on all my posts, which use the Gallery post template.

Also, how do I install a Search widget or function on my homepage (preferably at the top of the page)? When I view my website on my iPhone I have a search function but I haven’t been able to work out how I activate this on the desktop version of my website.

http://whatmenshouldsmelllike.com

Thanks in advance for your advice,
    Clayton

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi,

The “Page” can not support footer widget. You could find a Instagram feed plugin support shortcodes, paste the shortcodes into WordPress editor or BM Pagebuilder text block.

It is not possible to use Gallery post template for all posts really.

I don’t understand this question. Did you mean there is search bar on iphone. I checked your page, but there is not search bar on iphone on my iphone, please give more tips, thanks!

Regards!

CJinAU
    Participant

Thanks for your response. I will look into an Instagram shortcode. Sounds like a useable solution.

When viewing my blog on an iPhone, I click “Menu” then there is a small magnifying glass icon. If you click this a bar appears that says “Type and Hit Enter”. This is the search function I would also like to have on the desktop version of my website. I’d like to know where this function is activated from in my theme settings.

Thanks again for your help,
    Clayton

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi, please use “Show menu icon” Menu layout (Appearance > Theme Options > Layout)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.