Home Forums Air WordPress Theme Assistance please

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  remedios 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi there

Can you please help me understand why on some of my pages/posts the header dropdown menu has a solid white background but on others it is not there?

So for example on the homepage, it has a solid white background when it drops down.

But on this page it is just text drop down and no white background box:

The problem with the second page is when you go to choose a menu item, the menu text and the page/post text clash.

How can I get the dropdown menu on all page/posts to have the solid white background box the same as the homepage?

Thank you.

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,

Because there is white background color on the second page, the dropdown menu is with white background color also, so it seems to disappear. There is hero image on the homepage, the white color can show above a image.

I don’t see text clash when you go to choose a menu item on the second page. But there are too many menu items on the header, the menu is broken on all pages.

Regards!
    Bwsm – uiueux.comTwitterFacebook

remedios
    Participant
    Purchased

Hello,

I’ve a problem…
    In the post I would like to have “Title Text Masking” with a header image (primary image) and a different featured image.
    How can I do?
    thank you

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!