Home Forums Art WordPress Theme Articles in the Shop section not appearing properly

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SeaTheme 2 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

chjavata
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hello,
    When I open my shop (https://chjavata.com/shop/). It doesn’t display it properly.
    All of the articles seem very tiny.
    How can we make it look like a gallery (one shirt at a time) on a mobile phone?

Many thanks!

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,

Please paste the custom CS code to “Appearance > Customize: Additional CSS”:

@media(max-width:767px) {
     .responsive-ux.woocommerce.archive .product-item { width: 100% !important;}
    }
    @media(max-width:480px) {
     .responsive-ux.woocommerce.archive .product-item { width: 100% !important;}
    }

Regards!
    Bwsm – uiueux.comTwitterFacebook

chjavata
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Thank you very much.
    One last question: how can I make the shirt image looks a bit more visible while still showing the price when hovering on the image? At the moment it removes the image completely and shows the price.

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Welcome!

It is possible to show all text including title, price, add-to-cart. Please paste the custom CS code to “Appearance > Customize: Additional CSS”:

.product-caption {
    opacity: 1;
    background-color: transparent;
    }

Regards

chjavata
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

this is good but i’d like to get this whenever i hover on the image (pass the mouth on the image)? How can i do?

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,

I am not sure that if understand your question. Could you give more tips? Thanks.
    Did you mean to show the price only when mouseover?

Regards

chjavata
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Yes i’d like to show all information as it is right now but only when mouseover (but still showing the shirt in the background with some more transparency)

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

I don’t understand this question still.
    Could you please paste some images to explain your needs(or send to uiueux@gmail.com)? Thanks!

chjavata
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

So when you see the image, it shows only the shirt.
    When you mouseover, you see both the shirt + description (however the shirt is a bit more transparent than the original image when you don’t mouseover it – so that you can see the text better)
    When you remove the mouseover, it goes back to the original image where you can only see the shirt

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Please go to “Appearance > Customize: Additional CSS”:
    Remove the custom CSS:

.product-caption {
    opacity: 1;
    background-color: transparent;
    }

Add the custom CSS:

.product-caption { 
        background-color: rgba(255,255,255, 0.7);
    }
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!