Home Forums Arnold WordPress Theme Arnold theme demo 8 questions

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  john 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

john
    Participant

Hi Fang & team,

Please see the ge.tt page for attached images:
    http://ge.tt/5xcJRWp2

I’m excited to be building out my portfolio site some more, basing it on a different demo: demo 8 (One Column) – see ge.tt image “demo-8.png”

Please help me by answering the following questions:

1. In the One Column homepage (demo 8) (see ge.tt image “one-column.png”), project titles are centered (aligned to the middle) under the image. Can you tell me what code I need to add, and where I should add it, to left-align the project title instead? – see ge.tt image “title-left.png”

2. If I want to replace the font for the project title, what is the class/descriptor of that style, what code should I use to change it, and where should I place this code?

3. Can you tell me what code I need to add, and where I should add it, to add a subtitle (for a short description of the project) under the project title? – see ge.tt image “subtitle.png”

4. I want the project subtitle to be in a regular weight of the font used for the project title. How do I set this up as a different style, what code should I use and where should I put it?

5. On hover, the images in the One Column homepage start to zoom in. How can I (a) switch this zooming off, or (b) slow it down, so the zoom takes longer to complete?

6. What are the optimal dimensions (in pixels) for featured images for the One Column homepage?

7. I want to use the style for most of my posts as seen with the “Inter” project: a carousel at the top of the page. On desktop computer, there appear some handy arrows that let me know I can click to move through the carousel. Also, I can see more than one image in the carousel, which lets me know there’s a gallery to click through.

However, on mobile devices, only one image in the carousel/gallery is seen at one time, and there’s nothing to tell me that I should swipe to see more.

What can you help me to add to make it clear for mobile users that they can swipe (right or left) through more images in the gallery? E.g. can you provide code to insert “< >” for mobile users below the carousel/gallery on the post, and where I should put that code?

8. In the carousel/slide on a post in the style of the “Inter” project, what are the optimal dimensions (in pixels) for medium width images (see ge.tt image “medium.png”), square images (see ge.tt image “square.png”), long width images (see ge.tt image “long.png”)?

9. In posts, what is the class/descriptor for the project title e.g. “Inter” seen on the left under the carousel/gallery? I want to change the font and the size.

10. In posts, what is the class/descriptor for the text e.g. “Inter and Inter Mono, two bespoke…” on the right under the carousel/gallery? I want to change the font and the size.

11. In posts, what is the class/descriptor for (a) the category and (b) the text/data of each of Behance, Website, and Location? Where do I go to change these categories (e.g. change Behance to Client) and the text that appears underneath? How do I delete one, if I only need two categories, not three, i.e. keep Behance and Website, delete Location?

12. What is the class/descriptor for the styling of “Behance” and “William Stormdal”? I want to change the font, size etc.

12. I don’t need the text “Website” and the social links in posts – how can I remove them from posts?

13. The “+” in the middle between “previous” and “next” at the bottom of posts is not intuitive for users, I feel – how can I remove the “+” but keep “previous” and “next”? (see ge.tt image “plus.png”)

14. What is the class/descriptor for the styling of “previous” and “next”, and how can I change the font/size?

15. How can I replace the line that turns into an up-arrow in the bottom right of posts with a regular arrow (or the arrow as it looks when it’s not a line)… that doesn’t animate? Please let me know where I should place code/make changes. (see ge.tt images “line.png” and “up-arrow.png”)

Thanks so much in advance!

john
    Participant

Hi! Since this list of questions is so long, I’ve grouped them into smaller sets of questions in other posts. Thanks!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.