Home Forums Arnold WordPress Theme Arnold Theme 3 Slider Portfolio

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  SeaTheme 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

jankojul
    Participant
    Purchased

Dear Arnold-Team,

I try to build a page like the Theme 3 with the Slider Portfolio – But in my case, the links to each gallery aren’t shown as a list, they are in one horizontal line. I can’t find any options for changing this.

Thanks for helping!

Best regards, Julian

jankojul
    Participant
    Purchased

There is also no hover effect 🙁 I hope you can help me. Thanks!

jankojul
    Participant
    Purchased
    This reply has been marked as private.

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,

Please go to Plugins>Installed Plugins, remove the BM Slider for Arnold Theme.
    Download(click) the new BM Slider for Arnold Theme installable file, install the plugin by the file.

Regards

jaydenjau
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Same problem here, I reinstall the BM Slider for Arnold Theme but it’s the same. It’s only shows the logo and nav bar.

jaydenjau
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Solved it, but i have a question, how can i change the image and href of it ?

• This reply was modified 1 week, 2 days ago by  jaydenjau.

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,

The slider items are from single posts. Please edit the posts to edit the Featured image. The default link(href) is the post URL itself. Please try to use Link format post instead of Gallery format post, input the URL into the first “Link” box. Readmore https://doc.seatheme.net/static/arnold/#bmslider

Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!