Home Forums Arnold WordPress Theme Alt info /// item: Image + text /// Tab slider

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  schulzandleary 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

schulzandleary
    Participant
    Purchased

Hello,

Everything is going very good with your template but there is few details now that I want to improve

– Is there a way to remove the yellow rectangle that appear in portfolio on mouseover with the title of the post ?
    – when using custom grid portfolio, Is there a way to activate “image + title” with “zoom effect” but without the title appearing in the portfolio down the image ?
    – Is there a way to decrease the transparency of the not current titles in the tab slider (like for instance 20% transparency)

Thank you for your answers !

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi, thank you for purchasing our theme

– Is there a way to remove the yellow rectangle that appear in portfolio on mouseover with the title of the post ?

I don’t know where is the yellow rectangle you talked, better paste the page url please.

– when using custom grid portfolio, Is there a way to activate “image + title” with “zoom effect” but without the title appearing in the portfolio down the image ?

If you want to hide title, you could use “image” directly? why use “image + title”? Did you want to use “zoom effect” in “image”?

– Is there a way to decrease the transparency of the not current titles in the tab slider (like for instance 20% transparency)

It is possible, use custom css in Appearance / Theme Options / Custom Css

.bm-tab-slider-trigger-tilte { 
        opacity: .5;
    }
    .bm-tab-slider-trigger-tilte.bm-active {
        opacity: 1;
    }

Cheers!
    Bwsm – uiueux.comTwitterFacebook

schulzandleary
    Participant
    Purchased

Hi,

1 –
    OK i found a solution, I removed <?php echo get_the_title(); ?> in interface-function.php as you suggested in a post. The other solution : add a js line, didn’t work

2 –
    Yes I want to use zoom effect, but I don’t want the title to appear bellow the image

3 –
    Perfect, Thank you 🙂

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

1 –
    OK i found a solution, I removed < ?php echo get_the_title(); ?> in interface-function.php as you suggested in a post. The other solution : add a js line, didn’t work

I don’t know where is the yellow rectangle you talked still. Is ok now?

2 –
    Yes I want to use zoom effect, but I don’t want the title to appear bellow the image

Please use “image + title” , use the custom css(Appearance / Theme Options / Custom Css) to hide title:

.masonry-grid-show-text .ux-lazyload-bgimg {
        bottom: 0px;
    }
    .grid-item-con-text-show {
        display: none;
    }

schulzandleary
    Participant
    Purchased

Thank you !!
    everything is solved now 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!