Home Forums Theone WordPress Theme Allow two text lines within button border

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  BWSM 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

lginder
    Participant

How do you increase button size so that the full text appears within the button border? Right now the text is split in two (one part within button border, one part outside of it). The URL is: http://musemgmt.com/apply-now/ Please help. Thank you! -Lauren

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi,

I checked your url, I did not find the button in your url. Do you use the button of pagebuilde?

Best, Bwsm

lginder
    Participant

Yes I used the page builder buttons. As you can see, the buttons are supposed to read the names of the properties but they are split up. It should read ‘Emerald 10’ within the button border and ‘Tudor Manor’ within the border but they are split up. Please help!

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi,

I checked your url, I did not find the button in your url.

Please leave your wp-admin(url/user/pass) as private reply, I’ll log in to check it.

Best,Bwsm
    Follow on @uiueux to get update news!

lginder
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi, I checked your pages, the buttons are fine(check the screenshot). I created a “test-button” page with long text, it is fine. Do i mis-understand your question? Could you please paste a screenshot or give more details?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.