Home Forums Arnold WordPress Theme Al Salama effect on Page

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SeaTheme 8 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

annka7854
    Participant
    Purchased

Hello,

I have made an article following the Al Salama template. Particularily for the effect and the arrow on the first image. The problem is that I want this effect on my home page. And you can’t set an article as home page. Is there any way to get this effect when scrolling and the arrow on the first image as on the Al Salama article on a page ?

Thanks in advance.

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,

It is not possible to set a single post as your homepage in WordPress by default, but it can be done with plugins.

• Download a plugin under Plugins → Add New that allows adding custom links to posts or redirecting posts. One such plugin is “Page Links To” however please do your own research to determine the best plugin for you. WordPress SEO also works for this purpose.
    • Create a page called “Home” and add the link to your post wherever your plugin allows. For Page Links To, the field is at the bottom of the post.
    • Click Publish
    • Go to Settings → Reading and select Static page, then select the Home page in the Home Page menu.
    • Leave the Blog option blank and continue to use categories in your menu for displaying standard post lists

Regards!
    Bwsm – uiueux.comTwitterFacebook

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!