Home Forums Air WordPress Theme air theme sticky menu effect refinement

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SeaTheme 11 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

theme-user
    Participant
    Purchased

Hi there, after reading forum I was not able to find topic about sticky menu similiar to mine.

So its like that: right now menu is sticky (after enabling it in themes options).
    But when page is scrolled menu bar is not keeping its height, there is some glitchy move down.
    I want it to be like that: you open browser, page (main page and every subpage) is being loaded. page logo and menu are on invisible white bar (like they are right now). When I move page down – only content of the page is moving, top bar content is not moving at all.

Also how can I in easy steps determine topbar height for future customization?

Thank you kindly.

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,

Please paste the custom css code to “Appearance > Customize : Additional CSS”

body.header-scrolled .logo-wrap, body.header-scrolled #header-main > .container-fluid, body.header-scrolled #header-main > .container, body.header-scrolled #header, body.header-scrolled #logo, body.header-scrolled .logo-a, body.header-scrolling .logo-wrap, body.header-scrolling #header-main > .container-fluid, body.header-scrolling #header-main > .container, body.header-scrolling #header, body.header-scrolling #logo, body.header-scrolling .logo-a {
        height: 140px;
        line-height: 140px;
    }

Regards!
    Bwsm – uiueux.comTwitterFacebook

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!