Home Forums Arnold WordPress Theme Adding white space before header/banner image on pages and posts

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SeaTheme 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

ashpoleagency
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi there,

On a previous query you told me how to apply custom CSS to change the height of the banner image which sits at the top of the pages and posts. This was great.

I now want to test out adding a little white space behind the header on a specific post- that is a Contact Post- rather than page (behind the logo and menu), so that it sits on a white background rather than sits over the header image. This is how it works for a Page, using the Contact Page template, but I’d like to also mimic this layout onto a post format that I’m working on. Can you please tell me if this is possible to add white space above the header image on a post page (much like the format of the contact page when you add in the feature image?

Also, if I want to adjust the height of the white space above and below the header image, how can I do this?

Lastly, in the text block I’ve added to this post page, I’d like to apply the header formatting to the post page for a page title, essentially so that it is consistent with the header text site wide. How do I apply this to text added into the text box?

Many thanks!

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

HI,

Could you please let me know why you use the Post instead of Page? If you want to show the Contant on the portfolio llike https://theme.seatheme.net/arnold/ ). It is not necessary. The demo use the Page for the Contact page. It uses a Link format post as the items in the portfolio, set the Contact page URL into the Link post to redirect.

Regards!

SeaTheme – SeaTheme.netTwitterFacebook

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Hi,

The page cannot be linked in category directly by default. The template7(Irregular) can only show Gallery format post(not support Link post).

Please use a single Gallery format post to redirect to the Contact page. Set the title, featured image, and category in the Gallery post,  link it to the Irregular page.
    Still use Page to create the Contact page.

Please install a plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/eps-301-redirects/ to redirect the Gallery post to the Contact page URL.

Regards

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!