Home Forums Art WordPress Theme Adding Intro Paragraph

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  BWSM 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Skandrew
    Participant

How can I add an intro paragraph to my A3 Homepage content? I want to add a small paragraph just before the content. Similar to this one hereScreenshot Intro Paragraph

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi,

The pages can built by BM Content Builder, you can add Text module above the image like:

Regards!
    Bwsm – uiueux.comTwitterFacebook

Skandrew
    Participant

In the A3 front page in the Art theme, Can i make those images on the front page click through to project pages instead of open an image like they do now?

Skandrew
    Participant

And also, is there a way to set custom container heights in BM? Looks like it only gives two options. Auto and Browser height?

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can i make those images on the front page click through to project pages instead of open an image like they do now?

Yes, in single image module, there is the link option: https://www.dropbox.com/s/vfb35fzk9bamouc/QQ20180126-101031%402x.jpg?dl=0

And also, is there a way to set custom container heights in BM? Looks like it only gives two options. Auto and Browser height?

It is possible by custom css(“Appearance > Customize : Additional CSS”), like:

.fullscreen-wrap .carousel-img-wrap, .top-slider>.fullscreen-wrap {
        height: 400px;
    }

Regards!

Skandrew
    Participant

Thank you. One last thing.. When i am building a page in BM I have noticed when i am entering text into a text box the text formatting tools dont work? why is that? It does not let me left align, right align, center text, or change the size of the text. do you know whats going on with that?

BWSM
    Keymaster

Please remove the old Text add new one. If it doesn’t work still, please send your wp-admin(url/user/pass) via
    my profile contact form (you need login on ThemeForest), I’ll log in to check it.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.