Home Forums Arnold WordPress Theme Adding images to custom grid

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  LAxfo 11 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

LAxfo
    Participant

Hello.

I’m sure this is such a simple question! But I’ve been struggling to work out how I add images to my custom grid? I’m looking to just have a basic portfolio Lightbox grid and am trying to add them to the ‘custom grid’ page in the template.

Many thanks 🙂

LAxfo
    Participant

Hello again, sorry I forgot to add that I have a line the shows through each menu items when selected instead a highlighted colour?

Thanks!

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi,

There are 2 main steps to create a custom grid portfolio
    1. Create some single gallery posts(Posts > Add new), set “Gallery” format, set them in a category(like “Works”), set a featrued image, it will be shown in portfolio grid.
    2. Create the portfolio grid page(Pages > Add new), set template “Custom Grid Portfolio”, choose the category of gallery posts(like “Works”)

there is video guide that you can refer hre: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBUbgr0m1Vs&t=196s&list=PLJkj39CuqdNym6P-d1oTwsJxd4OJCFZyY&index=2

please go to Appearance > Theme Options > Layout: Menu Item Mouseover Effect

Regards!
    Bwsm – uiueux.comTwitterFacebook

• This reply was modified 12 months ago by  BWSM.

LAxfo
    Participant

Ah got it! That’s great, thanks very much 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!