Home Forums Bee WordPress Theme ad code

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  BWSM 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

sawoyode
    Participant

Hi,

1st question – Where do I go to edit the quote in static text field at the top of the webpage (www.wedlockgist.com)?
    2nd question: I’d like to add a Forum page as one of the options, any recommendations?

2nd question – I would like to embed ad code on my site but the side bar is too narrow for the ad code recommended (300 by 250) Adsense. Where is the best place to ad the code?

Option 1 : Add to side bar in a text widget (too narrow).
    Option 2: Add code the the Webzine –Ad options section either above, or below posts or below content. What do you recommend?

Ad Code below:

<script async src=”//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js”></script>
    <!– WedlockGist_1 –>
    <ins class=”adsbygoogle”
    style=”display:inline-block;width:300px;height:250px”
    data-ad-client=”ca-pub-8069376758284071″
    data-ad-slot=”6284195548″></ins>
    <script>
    (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
    </script>

• This topic was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by  BWSM.
    • This topic was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by  BWSM.
    • This topic was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by  BWSM.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi, thanks for using our theme

1. edit the page belong the quote, find the Quoted text in General settings panel

2. There is not the feature in the webzine, you could try to install the bbPress plugin, i think it needs some code works

3. I think the square size Ad blcok is fit the bottom of post content,is it? (in theme-option webzine/ADVERTISING IN POST/)

Best,Bwsm

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.