Home Forums Art WordPress Theme A couple of issues with Art Theme 3

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SeaTheme 2 weeks, 3 days ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

ariel
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi there,

Over the last couple of weeks I have been testing Art Theme 2.3.1 and now I’m setting up the fimal site in a fresh WP install with Art Theme 3.0.0.
    Apart from some bog improvements I encountered a couple of issues, some of which I didn’t have in the old version:

– The menu does not respond to the assigned colors. I assigned a color for “Default Menu Color”, “Default Menu Color Mouseover” and “Default Current Item Color”. The current item displays the assigned color, while the other menu items show the “Content Text” color.

-In a Portfolio I now have the “Gallery on Left/Right” – layout templates. The Standard Gallery from v2.3.1 is missing – and that is the one I wanted to use. Now I can’t use the Gallery Layout Builder for a full-width gallery anymore.

-When using the “Gallery on Left/Right”- Template in a portfolio, the images are displayed correctly, but Text added in the Gallery Layout Builder does not appear at all.

– When I instead use a Standard Gallery and try to arrange images in a Masonry Grid block, I’m struggling with the image proportions. The flexibility od the 24-column-grid are welcome but as all images come in as square formats first I find it very difficult to get a grid layout where all images are as much as possible displayed in their original proportion. When I hold the shift key the editor forces the square proportion (or what ever proportion I begin with), but there is no way seeing which was the original proportion. It would be VERY helpful if images came in in their original proportion or if there were a snap-function to get the proportion right.

– The function to scroll back to the page top seems buggy, it shows on some pages but not all

I hope you can help me solve some of these issues. I’m fighting with them but otherwise I am enjoying the flexibility of the layout a lot – it allows me to precisely place the elements where I want. Thanks a lot for your good work!

Ariel

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,

Sorry for the trouble with the update.

– Which header layout you use? Could you please leave your website URL?

– The Standard Gallery template is removed in V3, the Gallery Layout Builder is only for Gallery on right/left in V3. I suggest you use Custom Grid / Grid / Single Image modules in the BM Content builder.

– Please clean browser cache to test again.
    If it doesn’t work, please send your question(this topic URL) and wp-admin(URL / username/password) to uiueux@gmail.com, I’ll log in to check it.

– Thanks for the great suggestion, we will consider to improve it.

– Could you paste an issued page(scroll back) URL? Thanks!

Regards!
    SeaTheme – SeaTheme.netTwitterFacebook

ariel
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported
    This reply has been marked as private.

ariel
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

HI,

1. please add the custom CSS to fix the menu color:

.navi-header li.menu-item a { color: var(--color-menu, #313139); }
    .alt-menu .navi-header li.menu-item a { color: var(--color-alt-menu, #fff); }

2. Please try to use the Grid module(Ratio: auto).
    there is a solution to recover the gallery template in version 2, install the child theme, plz refer the video from 2:00

3 / 4. Please edit the front page, disable “Content From Page Top”

Regards

ariel
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Please use the custom CSS(margin-top) to control the location of the menu:

.head-meta { 
        margin-top: 23px;
    }

ps: it supports negative like -10px

ariel
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi, thanks for your great ideas 🙂

I have recorded your suggestion and will study it carefully later.

Regards!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!