The speed is affected by the many reasons like more plugins(Fw, we put some plugins for show all features. ), thumnails size, space speed…
If you want to optimize the page speed, there are some solutions you could try:
– Upgrade website space service, this is the most effective way
– Use Cache / Minify plugins: like W3c Toal Cache(note: install WP Super Cache after your site is finished)
– Stop the plugins that you don’t need (like revolution slider, contact form 7…)
– Image Optimization, use the Chrome develop tool to find the big size image for main page(homepage..) , optimize the images by photoshop(save as web / jpg format) and replace them by FTP
- This reply was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by BWSM.