Home Forums Bee WordPress Theme Yoast SEO Incompatible with Page Builder

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  BWSM 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

HCD
    Participant

Just wondering if there is a plan to fully integrate your Page Builder with the WordPress SEO by Yoast; at present it does not analyse content within the Page Builder.

BWSM
    Keymaster

You could test classic editor’s content first by yoast. If it tips fine, copy the content to pagebuilder(in a Textblock )

HCD
    Participant

Thank you for your response. To test this I created a new page and started with content in the classic editor, got all green lights for WordPress SEO, then switched over to Page Builder and pasted the same copy into a Text Box. Saved the draft, and the page analysis is still good — this looks promising.

However, for pages that were originally created with Page Builder, will I mess things up by switching to Classic Editor and adding in my copy, then going *back* to Page Builder? I tried this approach yesterday and after I published the updated page, *all* my PB content was gone. Since this was on the live site I somewhat panicked and managed to get all the content back; not sure if it was server lag that made my content disappear for a moment or if this is what I can expect when using the above procedure for all the pages.

Can you offer any insight before I begin testing and potentially messing up the live pages?

Thank you in advance for your time.

BWSM
    Keymaster

It would not be gone any content that switching classic editor to Page Builder (or Page Builder to classic editor). If you met this issue, please leave your wp-admin(url/user/pass) as private reply, I’ll log in to check it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.