Home Forums NewTea wordpress theme Viewing Portfolio Images

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  chayateity 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

chayateity
    Participant

Is there a way I can change the portfolio thumbnails to go directly to the pages instead of having to click on it then click on the eye symbol to get to it? I’d also like to completely remove the option to enlarge just the thumbnail.

Johnny
    Participant

Hi, please try this:
    open file functions/pagebuilder/modules/portfolio.php and find this:
    <a href="<?php echo $thumbnail_url[0]; ?>" class="lightbox"...>
    update it to:
    <a href="<?php the_permalink(); ?>" class=""...>
    Best

chayateity
    Participant

That worked thank you. I have another question. Is there a way to set up navigation through the portfolio pages? For example I’d like clients to be able to go from project to project within the portfolio without having to go back to the original portfolio page.

Johnny
    Participant

Hi, please give me more details about ‘project ot project’. an example page url would be better,
    Thank you

chayateity
    Participant

I want to be able to get from this page: http://teitelcreative.com/newwebsite/mullstone-realty/ to this one http://teitelcreative.com/newwebsite/hadar-magazine/ without having to go back to the portfolio page

This is one of the projects in the portfolio. I’d like to be able to get to the next project using some sort of navigation on that actual page. Similar to how you can click the arrow when in the lightbox with the images from the gallery to get to the next image.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by  chayateity.
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by  chayateity.

Johnny
    Participant

Hi, please try this:
    open file single.php and find this
    do_action('ux-theme-single-pagebuilder');
    right after this add below codes:

?>
    								<!--Post Navigation-->
    								<nav class="post-navi">
    									<?php 
    									$prev_post = get_previous_post();
    									$next_post = get_next_post();
    									if(!empty($prev_post)){ ?>
    										<a href="<?php echo get_permalink($prev_post->ID); ?>" class="post-navi-prev"><i class="fa fa-long-arrow-up"></i><span><?php echo $prev_post->post_title; ?></span></a>
    									<?php }
    									if(!empty($next_post)){ ?>
    										<a href="<?php echo get_permalink($next_post->ID); ?>" class="post-navi-next"><i class="fa fa-long-arrow-down"></i><span><?php echo $next_post->post_title; ?></span></a>
    									<?php } ?>
    								</nav>
    							<?php

Best

chayateity
    Participant

Ok so that kind of worked but there are a few issues.

1. It’s really small and all the way in the lefthand corner where it’s almost impossible to find. Is there a way I can put it on the right side under that text block? http://teitelcreative.com/newwebsite/sephardic-legacy-series/

2. It’s including posts that aren’t supposed to be in the portfolio such as blog posts. How do I stop that from happening?

Johnny
    Participant

Hi, if don’t mind, please leaving your site login info here through private message(check option ‘Set as private reply’) I will check it later,
    Thank you

chayateity
    Participant

Thank you I was able to figure out a simpler way to accomplish this.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.