Home Forums Blogary WordPress Theme Video posts

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  BWSM 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Bjoernsn
    Participant

Hi there,

I’m facing some problems with the theme (maybe because I use WP 4.2.2), hope you can help me:

– There is no preview of the videos in the blog/magazine styled startpage, there is only the title of the video post but no image like in the demo. How can I change this?
    – Video link from vimeo or YT: does not show video, instead I see an error message by vimeo or YT (display of videos is working in the embedded version only)
    – Video Ratio: i can change them, but neither in preview nor video layer there is a visible change
    – Is there a way, to have the title video above the content on the post page (like with a title image)?
    – is there a way, to keep the videos, which I embedd in another theme, in Blogary? Somehow all video URLs I set before are hidden, when I switch from my former theme (thoughts) to Blogary …

Thanks for helping!

Bjoernsn
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi,

– There is no preview of the videos in the blog/magazine styled startpage, there is only the title of the video post but no image like in the demo. How can I change this?

Plz set a featured image for the video post.

– Video link from vimeo or YT: does not show video, instead I see an error message by vimeo or YT (display of videos is working in the embedded version only)

I am not clear the question, please give more tips.

– Video Ratio: i can change them, but neither in preview nor video layer there is a visible change

I checked the video single post “Ka-sching: der Montblanc…”, did you set it as 4:3, it works on 4:3 now.

– Is there a way, to have the title video above the content on the post page (like with a title image)?

There is not the option.

– is there a way, to keep the videos, which I embedd in another theme, in Blogary? Somehow all video URLs I set before are hidden, when I switch from my former theme (thoughts) to Blogary …

Did you talk about the existed video post? Sorry, you have to re-set the video post emobed code for Blogary, or it will not be shown.

Best, Bwsm

Bjoernsn
    Participant

Hi,

thanks, everything works, maybe I just skipped too fast through the settings (ratio changes as wanted, video problems are not occuring any more). My fault. Only two further questions:

– is there an easy possibility, to set a video above a post by a change in the code?
    – or also, a change in the code, to see the video in the blog display instead of an image? (always means a little more work in the current version, since I always have to make a screenshot of the video, before I can post it.)

Thanks again for the good support! 🙂

Best

Bjoern

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi, welcome

– is there an easy possibility, to set a video above a post by a change in the code?
    – or also, a change in the code, to see the video in the blog display instead of an image? (always means a little more work in the current version, since I always have to make a screenshot of the video, before I can post it.)

It is not a easy job, I suggest you hire a developer.

Best, Bwsm

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.