Home Forums Flowfolio WordPress Theme Video Posts and Gallery Post issues

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Johnny 4 years ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

AMGT
    Participant

Hello Sir,

1. I am trying to add new video posts today. Till I save and preview it, it works fine and I can view it on the website however once I publish it- it becomes a standard post that just shows the picture and title.

You can access my website http://www.viaearthlife.com/life/ and see the post for Istanbul. I have had to delete some of the posts that have started acting like this.

2. Ever since adding the “Leave a Reply” the text box that appears on top of the video now takes up the whole space on the left of the video and therefore reduces the impact of the video. I want the box size to be smaller and the user should just scroll down on it for more. I also want to control the transparency of this box. Because “Leave a Reply” and the Text space are completely opaque and the rest is translucent. I would like to control this.We want to control this in both the video and gallery post

3. I am also uploading gallery posts which are opaque on the main page and I would like to change the transparency of the appearance. I would also like that the title of the gallery post to appear in the thumbnail version so there should be similarity with Video posts.

4. Is it possible that in the Video Post, we are able to do away with “Play Video” and the thumbnail is just featured picture and title.

Thank you for your ongoing help.

Johnny
    Participant

hi, 3 and 4 have customized for you. 1 and 2 I need some further checking, please patient.
    Best

AMGT
    Participant

Thank you very much for your prompt help!

Johnny
    Participant

hi, for issue 1, still have this problem when create new video post?
    issue 2, I have added transprency to commnet box to you and added comment box to gallery box,
    Best

AMGT
    Participant

Hello there,

Yes, issue 1 continues and also some more video posts that were working before have now stopped working and also show up as standard post with the featured picture and title.

The comment box is taking up the entire left side space of video, even with added transparency it still is hiding the impact of the video. Can we have the textbox size not increase when the comment box is added and instead just scroll down in the text box for comments. The original size of the text box is ideal for us.

Thank you

Johnny
    Participant

hi, I have tried trashed your post ‘ireland’ and create a new one with the same name, the new post worked fine.
    comment box have changed to toggle effect.
    Thank you

AMGT
    Participant

Hi,

I added text to the Ireland post you created. It was working at first, but now it has stopped working. Also, any new Video posts are not working.

Thank you

AMGT
    Participant

I have been testing further and now video posts are not working in Chrome at all. Some work OK on Safari but the ‘Ireland’ post is not working on Safari also.

AMGT
    Participant

It seems that while we are posting a video post (Via YouTube), the system takes it as a standard post and tries to display it that way. Please check the latest ‘Dubai’ post on our site.

Johnny
    Participant

hi, I have checked with chrome and safari from my local mechine, there are no problem. which version chrome do you using? may be your browser issue?
    Thanks

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.