Home Forums Flowfolio WordPress Theme updating WP to 4.0

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  BWSM 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

tariel
    Participant

http://tarielzivzivadze.ge is my site

is it ok if I update my site to WP 4.0?
    or I should wait for [what]?

BWSM
    Keymaster

There is some issue in images picker of gallery post (post admin). We’re fixing it, please wait 2-3 days.

FW: great site. There is a litter issue for social icon in retina screen. please update(download and replace it) the wp-content/themes/flowfolio/styles/retina.css.

tariel
    Participant

thank you,
    How can I check issues in the retina screen? is there any online service for that?

BWSM
    Keymaster

Welcome, it need to test by retina screen device. We have not online service yet.

I can help you to fix it, please leave your ftp account here by “Set as private reply”.

Best,Bwsm

BWSM
    Keymaster

The latest version is updated now! please go to themeforest.net download it.

tariel
    Participant

Question 1: On Themeforest I see the theme was last updated on Sep 8. I have subscribed to update notifications, but did not receive one. Is this normal?

Question 2: If I understand correctly 1) I need to update the WP to version 4.0 first, 2) Then I will download and install the updated theme Flowfolio. Is this correct?

Question 3: Will I have to do all the tweaks that I did to the theme all over again after the update?

BWSM
    Keymaster

Question 1: it is normal. If author did not active the “Notify Buyers” option, it will not send mail.

Question 2: correct

Question 3: You will not re-edit the post/page again.

tariel
    Participant

I updated to WP 4.0
    Then I downloaded the Flowfolio from Themeforest.net
    Then I tried to install the updated Flowfolio but failed …

This is the message:

Installing Theme from uploaded file: themeforest-3577630-flowfolio-ajax-portfolio-wordpress-theme-wordpress_theme.zip
    Unpacking the package…
    Installing the theme…
    Destination folder already exists. /home/tarielzi/domains/tarielzivzivadze.ge/public_html/wp-content/themes/flowfolio/
    Theme install failed.

What should I do?

tariel
    Participant

any advice?

BWSM
    Keymaster

Please delete Flowfolio theme firstly. Check the screenshot

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.