Home Forums Panda WordPress Theme UPDATE PANDA and PLUGIN

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  b-jou 3 years ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

b-jou
    Participant

Hi,
    yesterday i have try to update panda to last versions and the plugin. when i update the “visual composer” my site make a problem and when i go the the url http://www.femalelab.com the page is all white!

So i have try to re-install my old backup in public_html (backup running!!),
    but the problem is always the same!!!

this is the error_log:

[17-Jul-2013 11:57:01 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class WPBakeryVisualComposerAbstract in /home/kpagavef/public_html/wp-content/themes/panda/functions/js_composer/composer/lib/abstract.php on line 11
    [17-Jul-2013 11:57:41 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class WPBakeryVisualComposerAbstract in /home/kpagavef/public_html/wp-content/themes/panda/functions/js_composer/composer/lib/abstract.php on line 11
    [09-Oct-2013 09:39:33 UTC] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘}’ in /home/kpagavef/public_html/wp-content/themes/panda/header.php on line 66
    [09-Oct-2013 09:39:45 UTC] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘}’ in /home/kpagavef/public_html/wp-content/themes/panda/header.php on line 66
    [17-Sep-2014 11:13:44 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class WPBakeryVisualComposerAbstract in /home/kpagavef/public_html/wp-content/themes/panda/functions/js_composer/composer/lib/abstract.php on line 11
    [17-Sep-2014 11:16:54 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class WPBakeryVisualComposerAbstract in /home/kpagavef/public_html/wp-content/themes/panda/functions/js_composer/composer/lib/abstract.php on line 11

is this a problem to plugin visual composer???
    how can i solve it??
    Please answer soon as possible is very important!!!

Thanks!!
    R.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi,

Did you install visual composer plugin independently?
    please try to remove the visual composer folder from /wp-content/plugins/.

If it doesn’t work, please leave your wp-admin url/user/pass and FTP by private reply

Best,Bwsm

b-jou
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

b-jou
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi,

I changed the permalink option, others posts could be shown.

Best,Bwsm

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by  BWSM.
    • This reply was modified 3 years ago by  BWSM.

b-jou
    Participant

Ok fantastic!!!! i have understood…..
    Now I’m deleting definitely plugin composer, correct??
    and i try to install the upgrade of the theme panda via ftp (transfer binary) and then upgrade all plugins,
    is it right?

best regards
    R.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi

– Now I’m deleting definitely plugin composer, correct??
    correct,delete it from plugin

– and i try to install the upgrade of the theme panda via ftp (transfer binary) and then upgrade all plugins,
    is it right?
    right, backup your data before update

Best,Bwsm

b-jou
    Participant

Hi!!! all works perfectly!!!
    thanks for your support!!!

All best
    R.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.