Home Forums Bee WordPress Theme Top menu grey bar

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Johnny 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Masterful
    Participant

Hi Guys,

I have changed the way the menu displays on my site so that it is to the right and not full width, but due to the fact that I am using an image on the right hand side of the menu instead of the text phone number and email it is now being covered by the thin bar at the very top of the site where the text phone number and email address would usually sit. So I was just wondering if it is possible to remove this thin bar. Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Chris

Johnny
    Participant

hi, please paste your site url here, I will check it for you later,
    Thank you

Masterful
    Participant

Thanks for your reply, the temp address is http://www.sawcery.com/lhgas/

Masterful
    Participant

Hey Guys,

another quick thing that seems to have all of a sudden happened, is that the page editor box seems to load off center and I cannot drag it around to correct this. I am not sure if this has happened since I updated to Bee 1.4 I may reinstall the old version and see if this helps as I cannot edit pages without being able to see this box, I have attached a screen shot to show what I mean, it seems to be Happening in ie, Chrome and Firefox

Johnny
    Participant

Hi, to show you phone number on top, please change ‘First Auxiliary Color’ to other (not gray) from backend: bee/styling,
    for you editor box issue, could you please leaving you site login info here through private message(check option ‘set as private reply’), I will check it for you later,
    Thank you

Masterful
    Participant

Hi there,

Thanks for the reply, I have tried changing the first auxiliary colour, but this seems to change the colour of the whole menu and the footer which isn’t good as I want those to be grey I just want to hide the thin grey line at the top which usually houses the phone number and details if using the text instead of an image.

Also I managed to fix the editor error, it was a plugin (ARForm) that caused the editor box to shift to the left, disabling that seemed to fix the editor. Also I cannot use the ARform plugin as when I insert a form into one of the articles or modules it does not keep the styling attributes I have given the form.

Regards,

Chris

Johnny
    Participant

Hi, to customized the topbar and footer backgound color, please reference this link:
    http://www.uiueux.com/forums/topic/reply-to-yuravws-question-on-tf/,
    to void conflict with plugin ARForm, please contact the plugin development team for solutions or try using another plugin?
    Thank you

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.