Home Forums Theone WordPress Theme Titles/Contact form

This topic contains 20 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  inception 7 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

lcerda
    Participant

A few questions:

1. The titles of each section are not showing up. How can I make them appear again?

2. How can I make my contact form look like the one here? http://ximudesign.com/theone3/events/

3. Also, how do I get rid of the extra space at the top of the page?

Thanks in advance!

BWSM
    Keymaster

1. Do you mention that the title of fullwidth wrap?

2. It’s Contact Form module, please activate the Page Builder layout, click “choose module”, select the “Contact Form”

3. Make sure the “Show Top Spacer” is off.

If it doesn’t work, please leave your wp-admin(url/user/pass) as private reply, I’ll log in to check it.

Best,Bwsm
    Follow on @uiueux to get update news!

lcerda
    Participant

Thank you for your help!

I ran into 2 other problems:

1. When disabling the Fade-in Loading Effect, the bar on top does not show up until I am halfway through the first module.

2. The social media icons do not show up in the footer. (they do in the header though)

BWSM
    Keymaster

1. When disabling the Fade-in Loading Effect, the bar on top does not show up until I am halfway through the first module.
    2. The social media icons do not show up in the footer. (they do in the header though)

1. I am not clear the question.
    FW: the “Fade-in Loading Effect” option does’t work for homepage, did you meant that remove loader on homepage?

2. The origin design is that shown social text link only on footer (without icon). Please check the post to add the icon: http://www.uiueux.com/forums/topic/social-icons-2/?view=all#post-4979

lcerda
    Participant

1. I removed the loader, but now the menu bar takes long to show up when scrolling down and the page takes longer to load at the beginning.

BWSM
    Keymaster

1. I removed the loader, but now the menu bar takes long to show up when scrolling down and the page takes longer to load at the beginning.

please leave your wp-admin(url/user/pass) as private reply, I’ll log in to check it.

Best,Bwsm

BWSM
    Keymaster

please leave your wp-admin(url/user/pass) as private reply, I’ll log in to check it.

Best,Bwsm

lcerda
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi,

I checked your site, did you mean that the menu bar move top a litter when scroll down? If it is, it is origin design. Please try change the Theone / Layout / Header Layout for Pages (check the screenshot)

lcerda
    Participant

Thank you! I appreciate all your quick responses. There is still a lag at the beginning when first visiting the page, is that normal?

BWSM
    Keymaster

You are welcome, it is origin design, you could check the demo: http://ximudesign.com/theone2/

mstf35
    Participant

Dear BWSM

I’m really happy with your theme. However I have one issue I still could not figure out how to resolve.http://ximudesign.com/theone/02-regular/

While someone try to send a message to me via contact form they are getting success message. However I cant see message they sent in email. What might be the reason?
    Is there any possible solution. I would be glad if you support me in this point.

Thanks & Best Regards
    Mustafa Atasoy

BWSM
    Keymaster

Please double check the “Recipient Email” : https://www.dropbox.com/s/4tswyhwycobrgz7/QQ20150302-2.jpg?dl=0

If it doesn’t work, please send your wp-admin(url/user/pass) to uiueux@gmail.com, I’ll log in to check it.

Best,Bwsm

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by  BWSM.

dashmista
    Participant

Hi

I love the “contact form” module – however, how can I change “Your review” to “Your message”? I do not see a place to edit the title text. Thanks.

BWSM
    Keymaster

find ../functions/pagebuilder/modules/contact-form.php, line 28, replace the “Your review” :
    <p><textarea rows="4" name="idi_text" id="idi_text" cols="4" class="requiredField inputError" onfocus="if(this.value==this.defaultValue|| this.value == '<?php _e('Required','ux'); ?>'){this.value='';}" onblur="if(this.value==''){this.value=this.defaultValue;}" ><?php _e('YOUR REVIEW','ux'); ?></textarea></p>

dashmista
    Participant

Thanks. What is the easiest way to edit the code? I prefer not to edit the contact-form.php offline, rezip, and reinstall the wordpress theme. Is there another way? Because when I reinstall the wordpress theme it loses some settings.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Use FTP, only replace this file: functions/pagebuilder/modules/contact-form.php

inception
    Participant

BWSM
    Keymaster

1. Please edit the Fullwidth wrap out the contact form, change the background colour of Block 2

2. Please reduce the font size,
    Please login wp-admin, go to Theone / General Settings / Custom Css
    Paste the style code to Custom Css:

@media (max-width: 480px){
    .responsive-ux h2 {
        font-size: 26px;
    }
    }

inception
    Participant

inception
    Participant

I solve point 1!

Remains only this thing:

in the boxes text and icons can be lined up as shown in the attachment and not aligned centrally ?

I want change “vertical-align” on top and not middle,
    I tried:
    .row-fluid .fullwrap-block-half{ vertical-align: top;} but it’s not working

Thanks!

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.