Home Forums ZA WordPress Theme Thumb slider low image quality

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Soul 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Soul
    Participant

Hello again. I really love the theme.

Theres one more thing to solve at the moment. When I use a gallery post on my blog section, the thumb slider preview has really bad image performance. I have tried to regenerate thumbnails, but it doesn’t help (anyway the post is new).

I could use only the featured image (this looks clean), but theres no option to set this as primary instead of thumb slider. Idea of thumb slider is nice, but we have to solve the rasterizing of images. Strange is that in some cases it looks ok, in some not. Have you any idea what going on here?

Please check the http://souldesign.eu/what/

All images uploaded to wp are 1500 px wide, so theres no problem with the image quality on my side.

Thank you, Soul.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi, Soul

Please use the css to hide slider in blog list:

Please login wp-admin, go to Appearance / Theme Options / Custom Css
    Paste the style code to Custom Css:

.main-list-item .owl-carousel.owl-loaded {
        display: none;
    }

Cheers!
    Bwsm – uiueux.com
    Twitter Facebook

Soul
    Participant

Hello thank you vm for help.
    This works, but globaly, but I wouldn’t like turn carousel off at all, because it is a nice feature. Don’t you have any idea why the images were displayed with so bad performance? In the gallery with bad preview is about 30 images, could it be the reason?

Soul
    Participant

OK, not – I have tried now. It looks this problem appears only with the “Larger first item”, so I have turned this option off for now.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.