Home Forums Mellow WordPress Theme Theme crashes on Mobile version and other issues

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  BWSM 1 year, 12 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

karahleelang
    Participant

I have tested on a few different devices and browsers, but I have found a few different issues. On mobile & tablet devices, when an image is clicked to be enlarged on my homepage, the entire site crashes. On a desktop computer there are no issues, so it seems to be related to mobile & tablet devices only. However, on both mobile and desktop verisons my site loads extremely slow, to the point where it’s almost unresponsive and I cannot test my other pages. When I test with a different theme I have quick response time. Also the menu on mobile browsers appears hidden until you scroll down, is there a way to make it visible when the page loads? otherwise it appears there is no navigation.
    Please help! Thank you!

BWSM
    Keymaster

Sure, I’ll check it, please leave your page url, I’ll test it firstly.

karahleelang
    Participant

Thank you! Url: Karahlee.com

BWSM
    Keymaster

I checked your site on mobile, I did not find crash issue.
    But the image is too big (some ones is bigger than 5000px x 3000px), I think maybe it caused the issue on your device.

Please try to:

1) – download the file( https://www.dropbox.com/s/ziu0extqbpcpr2s/mellow-lightbox-image-size-gallery.php.zip?dl=0 ) , unzip it
    – login FTP, go to: themes/mollow/functions/pagebuilder/modules/
    – upload / replace: gallery.php

2) Please login wp-admin, go to Mellow / Theme Options, click “Generate New Thumbnails”

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.