- September 23, 2015 at 3:53 am #8415
I have tested on a few different devices and browsers, but I have found a few different issues. On mobile & tablet devices, when an image is clicked to be enlarged on my homepage, the entire site crashes. On a desktop computer there are no issues, so it seems to be related to mobile & tablet devices only. However, on both mobile and desktop verisons my site loads extremely slow, to the point where it’s almost unresponsive and I cannot test my other pages. When I test with a different theme I have quick response time. Also the menu on mobile browsers appears hidden until you scroll down, is there a way to make it visible when the page loads? otherwise it appears there is no navigation.
Please help! Thank you!September 23, 2015 at 6:17 am #8416
Sure, I’ll check it, please leave your page url, I’ll test it firstly.September 23, 2015 at 11:06 am #8417
Thank you! Url: Karahlee.comSeptember 23, 2015 at 1:13 pm #8420
I checked your site on mobile, I did not find crash issue.
But the image is too big (some ones is bigger than 5000px x 3000px), I think maybe it caused the issue on your device.
Please try to:
1) – download the file( https://www.dropbox.com/s/ziu0extqbpcpr2s/mellow-lightbox-image-size-gallery.php.zip?dl=0 ) , unzip it
– login FTP, go to: themes/mollow/functions/pagebuilder/modules/
– upload / replace: gallery.php
2) Please login wp-admin, go to Mellow / Theme Options, click “Generate New Thumbnails”
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.