Home Forums Fashionic WordPress Theme Text on individual post pages

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  bvanerem 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

bvanerem
    Participant

I needed to change the text on my static pages so that you can see them on my background, and everything was find. I now realize, though, that the same problem happens when someone wants to leave a reply to a blog post. You can read the text just fine in the regular blog area, but once you click on “Leave a reply” it brings you to the blog post page and you can no longer read the text.

Can you help me either
    (1) change the color of the text only when it opens on the individual post page
    (2) change the background of the site only when the individual post page opens
    (3) allow the user to post a comment without opening the post page

Thank you for your help. Here are the links.
    http://www.theunsatisfied.org/2013/11/20/broken-cisterns-2/#replybox
    http://www.theunsatisfied.org/blog/

Johnny
    Participant

Hi,
    please add below code after this line </div><!-- End #content --> in file fashionic/single.php:

<script>
    if(jQuery('#respond').is(':visible')){jQuery('body').css('background-image','none');}
    </script>

Best

bvanerem
    Participant

Wonderful. Thank you!

bvanerem
    Participant

Hi, I still need help with this issue. This piece of code worked for that individual post, but I have the same problem with all of the other posts. Can you help me remove all of the backgrounds on all of the individual post pages?

Thanks,
    Brittany

bvanerem
    Participant

Johnny
    Participant

hi, please try this:
    modify ‘#respond’ to ‘#single-wrap’ in script previous supplied.
    Best

bvanerem
    Participant

Thank you!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.