Home Forums Bee WordPress Theme text editor it's not showing Short Code

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Johnny 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

pinguina
    Participant

Hi, I just purchase the theme and the text editor it’s not showing Short Code area. What should I do? thanks!

Johnny
    Participant

Hi, this is an known issue about wordpress 3.9. we are upgrading our themes, please be patient.
    Thank you

pinguina
    Participant

Hi, I found another problem with the theme: I am not able to install plugins at all. (it loads forever)

I understand that you are upgrading fixing the issues with the new WP 3.9, but I was wondering if you can give us a timeline. I was planning to work on the new website when I bought it (yesterday) for a deadline that’s coming this week.

Thank you! 🙂

Johnny
    Participant

Hi, for install plugin issue, please leaving your site login info here through private message(check option ‘Set as private reply’), I will check it later.
    for upgrade timeline, I will contact our development team, once get respond I will let you known asap.
    Thank you

pinguina
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Johnny
    Participant

Hi, I have installed a plugin ‘twitter’ from backend for a test. not find the problem you mentioned. Maybe your plugin size exceed the max upload size?
    Best

pinguina
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

pinguina
    Participant

I am sorry, but I just found another problem. I am NOT able to Import Demo Data. I followed the instructions (IMPORT DEMO DATA) the button has error. Then I tried to (Export your current data to a file and save it on your computer) and (Import a data file you have saved.), but nothing happens there.

Johnny
    Participant

Hi,
    -Bee theme has updated, please forward to themeforest to download.
    -as an alternative you can download the plugin from wordpress.org and install it with link ‘upload’
    -also, you can import demo from backend: Tools>Import>WordPress, data file location: bee/functions/theme/demo-data.xml
    Best

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.