Home Forums Bee WordPress Theme Standard blog theme

This topic contains 18 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Johnny 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

lianmeerstadt
    Participant

Hello,

And thanks for this awesome theme!

I have a problem with my blog page. I would like the ‘standard blog’ layout as you can see on the live preview page, but whatever I do, it wont’t show up on my website. the whole time i’ve got the same screen comming up (see picture). All my blogs are already categorized as ‘blog’ but it won’t help either :(.

What should I have to do to solve the problem?

Thanks in advance!

Lian

Johnny
    Participant

hi, thank you for using our theme. please do below steps to show ‘standard blog’ layout:
    1. create a page: pages/add new
    2. create a blog module: switch to page builder, choose module, select blog icon, click edit, list type option select ‘standard list’, category option select what you want(such as blog), click save, click publish.
    3. assignment this page to your blog menu item: appearance/menus …
    4. if you want a picture show up, please assignment your post under category blog a featured image
    Best

lianmeerstadt
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

lianmeerstadt
    Participant

My Problem is solved! But I have another question. The contact form in the Bee theme doesn’t work even when I installed the SMTP plugin.. is it a simple setting option thing or do I have to install (for example) contact form 7 plugin?

Best Lian

Johnny
    Participant

hi, I will report contact form issue to our development team soon. presently, an alternative way is using widget ‘contact form’ in sidebar,
    Best

lianmeerstadt
    Participant

lianmeerstadt
    Participant

Johnny
    Participant

hi, this is a close button on mobile other than a error message,
    Thank you

lianmeerstadt
    Participant

Johnny
    Participant

hi, to update the wrong word, please open file bee/functions/theme/theme-option.php and modify it at line 734.
    to show up your menu, please set here: appearance/customize/navigtion, select your primary menu. if still not working, please leaving your site backend login info here throught private message, I will check it for you later,
    Thank you

lianmeerstadt
    Participant

lianmeerstadt
    Participant

Ah the wrong word problem has been solved! I wasn’t be patient enough to wait to the server for saving my changes @ my website. Excuse me

lianmeerstadt
    Participant

My other problem (menu bar) has been solved as well! 🙂

lianmeerstadt
    Participant

hi,

How can I make a page you can’t click on it just like the ‘blog & pages’ button on the demo page?

Thanks

Johnny
    Participant

sorry, I am not sure what your exactly mean is. please give me more detail(it is better show some illustrations), where is the button on demo page?
    Thank you

lianmeerstadt
    Participant

Hi,

I can’t make this problem clear when i add a illustration.
    On the menu bar (@ the demo page: http://www.uiueux.com/theme/?theme=Bee) you can click on the homepage, portfolio, contact (name) button and you’re going to that page when a little white hand appears .
    But if you want to click on the blog and pages button there isn’t a option to click on it. I wanna know how to make some sort of page.

Hopefully this is clear enough

Thank you

Johnny
    Participant

hi, now I understand what your mean. please add menu item without link like this:
    1. edit your menu, add a link type menu item(for example link text set to ‘toplevel’)
    2. edit this menu item, clear the URL field
    3. add submenu items to this menu what you desire
    4. save menu
    see attached image.
    Best

lianmeerstadt
    Participant

Hi,

previously I report my Bee contactform doesn’t work and at that time it was told me to use the widget contactform but he doesn’t work either. What can I do to solve the problem?

Thanks!

Johnny
    Participant

hi, have update your contact page, please send some message for test,
    Best

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.