Home Forums Bee WordPress Theme Sortable photos inside a masonry portfolio

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Johnny 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

shortninja
    Participant

Is there a way to make individual photos sortable within any given portfolio? I understand how to make the full portfolios themselves sortable on a page that features other portfolios, however, I would like to be able to put certain photos in categories and then have them display in the cool masonry portfolio format (without headers) so all the actual photos display on the page and when clicked on they open a light box of the single photo… yet also be sortable inside that particular portfolio. (rather than just the category grouped in on box with featured image representing the entire group)

Example:
    Full Masonry Portfolio “Photos”
    (all photos from all categories showing in masonry format with sortable menu at top)

Sub categories for sortable menu: “Headshots”, “Production Stills”, “Live Shows” etc…
    (i.e. When “headshots” sortable menu item is clicked, masonry format displays only the headshots in that portfolio)

Sorry if that’s confusing! Hope that makes sense! Thanks so much for your time & consideration!!

Johnny
    Participant

Hi, if your meaning is to show all photos in vary posts with masonry style and while click ‘headshots’ on top, page will only show photos in post ‘headshots’, that I think this will be difficult because the module with masonry feature mainly for list posts rather than post content.
    Best

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.