Home Forums Bee WordPress Theme Slider overlapping text on mobile..footer not aligned on mobile

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  novasteve67 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

novasteve67
    Participant

Please look at the site. http://www.rkassoc.org/Phils/

I have the Layerslider on the site via the header.php file. Looks and works great on desktop but on mobile, the slider overlaps the body text. Is there a line where the layerslider should be put?

Also, when I use an image widget in the footer, they are not aligned, especially on a mobile device. I had to use css to get them aligned on the desktop. I tried using media queries to get them right but that didn’t work.

Any help is appreciated.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi, thanks for using BEE.

1. Why put the slider into header.php, do you want it shown all pages? Please try to <div id="main"> (page.php, single.php) wrap

2. please try remove the css, they should not br in default css file, is it in custom css?

@media (min-width: 500px) {
    #foot_widget {
        left: 175px;
        width: 100%;
    }
    }
    @media (max-width: 499px) {
    #foot_widget {
        width: 80%;
    }
    }

Better put 4 widgets into footer widget area. If you have to put 4, it needs some css code to re-define the widget item width:

#foot_widget .span3 { 
        margin-left: 0;
        width: 33%;
    }

Cheers!
    Bwsm – uiueux.com
    Twitter Facebook

novasteve67
    Participant

Thanks for responding!

The slider into page.php worked perfect! Thanks!

The footer looks a lot better, especially in mobile. How can I move it over just about 25px to the left? So it is centered with the rest of the page on a desktop?

Thanks again for your help!

BWSM
    Keymaster

Please try to remove the clasaName on img tag: alignright

novasteve67
    Participant

That worked great! Thanks!!

I am now having an issue with the layerslider. Not really sure where I should put ” <?php layerslider (2, ‘homepage’); ?>”

I tried just right after “<div id=”main”>” on page.php which worked on Chrome but not on FF.

Can you tell me where I should insert for best results.

novasteve67
    Participant

Nevermind! Got it!!

Thanks again!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.