Home Forums Blogary WordPress Theme Sidebar in Magazine

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  BWSM 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

joew2013
    Participant

Is there any way to add a sidebar in the Magazine layout?

I would like to use a left sidebar as a secondary menu, and potentially a right sidebar for advertisements later on, with the tiles remaining in between the two sidebars and the top menu.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi,

The feature has been added from v1.1. Please visit themeforest.net to download the latest version.

Best, Bwsm

joew2013
    Participant

Hey. I updated my blog through the envato toolkit, but now there’s just a blank space where I assume the sidebar should be. Do you know how I can get the sidebar to work (I just want to put a menu there) and how I can adjust its width? My blog is http://politicallyadept.com/.

joew2013
    Participant

Nevermind I got it to work. Is there a way to reduce the width of the sidebar, and also to have the menu remain on the screen when scrolling?

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi,

I checked your site, the widgets seems not be set.

Please following:
    – login wp-admin, go to Pages/All pages, edit the front page, choose the widget like default (as screenshot)
    – go to Appearance/widgets, edit the default widget (as screenshot)

If it doesn’t work, please leave your wp-admin(url/user/pass) as private reply, I’ll log in to check it.

Best,Bwsm
    Follow on @uiueux to get update news!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.