Home Forums Bee WordPress Theme Send message in contact page don’t work

This topic contains 16 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  BWSM 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

ettorePLP
    Participant

Hi,
    I send a message to the address i insert in option page, but i don’t recive nothing

ettore.barabino@gmail.com

http://www.ebimedialab.com/contatti/

Thanks a lot

Johnny
    Participant

hi, you should set the ‘Your email’ field with the same email address in widget ‘contact form’,
    Best

ettorePLP
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

kairos
    Participant

good evening
    also entering the email in the field of theme options but the messages from the contact form is not sent why?
    this is the Stio http://www.barsmile.it

Johnny
    Participant

hi, set your receive email address here: settings/general/E-mail address and make sure your host server have smtp service,
    Good luck

kairos
    Participant

is already set and the host server has smtp server, but does not work!

Johnny
    Participant

hi, do you using travel theme? please make sure the smtp server started and configured properly with php,
    Thank you

kairos
    Participant

I’m using the theme you travel and you are all set but does not work!

could solve this problem? thanks

Johnny
    Participant

hi, if you dont mind please leaving your site login info here through private message(check ‘set as private reply’), I will check it for you later,
    Thank you

kairos
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Johnny
    Participant

hi, I have examined mail sending from you backend but still not working. I suggest you contact your site hosting provider to make sure your server smtp service started and configured with php properly,
    Thank you

kairos
    Participant

thanks I contacted our hosting, and everything is configured correctly, even with other themes I had no problems … I do not know where to turn, if I download a fear should always be running, you can kindly risolvermi this problem in a short time? thanks to the availability

Johnny
    Participant

hi, please try using contact form 7 plugin(http://wordpress.org/plugins/contact-form-7/) replace with the original one.
    Thank you

f107
    Participant

Sorry for my bad english, but i have the same problem, but only in contact form created by page composer, widget work.
    I’ve read the code and maybe the bug is on functions-view-module.php rows 2226 and 2241.
    Row 2226: The input with attribute id=’idi_mail’ have attribute name=’idi_name’.
    Row 2241: You pass $emailto to wp_mail, but in this page my email is $module_input_recipient_email ( row 2219)
    I changed this rows and your contact form work fine.
    Give me a feedbeek please.
    Have a good day

• This reply was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by  f107. Reason: add info

f107
    Participant

P.S. for header remember that in php ‘\n’ is string \n while “\n” is new line.

Johnny
    Participant

Hi, Thank you very much. I will report this bug to our development team soon,
    Best

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi,f107

You are right. It is a bug. It is the right way to fix it as you said.

We’ll fix it in next version.

Thanks!!!

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.