Reply to xrubiras's question on TF

Home Forums Flowfolio WordPress Theme Reply to xrubiras's question on TF

This topic contains 24 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  urmyfriend 1 year ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

urmyfriend
    Keymaster

hi, for our theme without this feature, I think the best way to do background image per page is using a plugin, maybe this link help you: http://wordpress.org/plugins/background-per-page/.
    to add google font, you could do this:
    appearcance/theme options/font settings, select main font or heading font from the dropdown list,
    if the font you want does not exist, please edit flowfolio/options.php file to add it,
    Thank you

xrubiras
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

urmyfriend
    Keymaster

sorry, I used your account info to login, but failed(La contraseƱa que introdujo para el usuario admin no es correcta). are you sure the account info correct?
    Best

xrubiras
    Participant

xrubiras
    Participant

xrubiras
    Participant

urmyfriend
    Keymaster

hi, Thank you for using our theme.
    1. I have disabled our theme compponent ‘bgslider’, so now your plugin ‘background manager’ taken effect.
    2. to let contact form working, please input your email here for receive message: theme options/general/email, if still received nothing, please make sure your host mail service started properly
    3. gallery title added for list page
    All the best

xrubiras
    Participant

urmyfriend
    Keymaster

hi, I have tried many ways to manage implementing per post/page a backgournd image, but all not work. because this theme fundamental is ajax call every post/page, I think this the point. big customized coding work may be needed I think, sorry about this.
    Thank you

xrubiras
    Participant

urmyfriend
    Keymaster

hi, I have disabled your background plugins for test reason. now I need your ftp account info for adding codes and update files, leaving it here through private message,
    Thank you

xrubiras
    Participant

urmyfriend
    Keymaster

hi Sir,
    file flowfolio/js/main.js has update, to assignment bg-img per post/page you should do some coding work. below is the detail:
    1. from backend post/page list, write down the post/page id
    2. from backend media libary, write down the image path you want to assignment to post/page
    3. edit flowfolio/js/main.js, copy line 121 right after it, replace 616 to your post id and replace ‘wp-content/uploads/2013/10/LasChapas_02.jpg’ to this post/page background image you recorded step 2
    4. page/post default background image is line 119, edit it to what you desired
    5. front page default background image is line 1229, edit it to what you desired
    good luck

xrubiras
    Participant

urmyfriend
    Keymaster

hi, I have fixed your main.js. now home page slide show worked. please setting your home page slide show from theme options/BG image as before.
    Best

xrubiras
    Participant

urmyfriend
    Keymaster

hi, I will try test for your new requirements later, once done I will let you know,
    Thank you

xrubiras
    Participant

urmyfriend
    Keymaster

hi, main.js scripts updated, check it please,
    Thank you

xrubiras
    Participant

urmyfriend
    Keymaster

hi, the bgsilder first load issue I will manage to find out where is this problem.
    about your point 2, I think this is the original design, what about your idea?
    Best

xrubiras
    Participant

urmyfriend
    Keymaster

hi, I have tried your idea for change page back path, but all failed. because the theme has its own page vist mechanism. sorry about this.
    Best

xrubiras
    Participant

urmyfriend
    Keymaster

hi, the bgslider loading issue has fixed, check it please.
    Thank you

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.