Home Forums Flowfolio WordPress Theme Reply to wavepromotion's question on TF

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  wavepromotion 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Johnny
    Participant

Hi,
    to disable menu links ajax feature please open file js/main.js find this line jQuery("#navi a").aLinkClick();,
    comment it or delete it;
    to show up menus in content page please open file single.php find this `var div = document.getElementById(“side_wrap”);
    div.parentNode.removeChild(div);`, comment it or remove it,
    Best

Johnny
    Participant

Hi,
    to void background slider loadning flash issue, please try this:
    1. add this line below ‘.backslider {‘ in file styles/backslider.css: display:none;;
    2. open file functions/include_bg_slider.php find this code:

jQuery('#bs0').backslider({  
                mode:'timer',  
                effect:'crossfade',  // effect - "fade", "crossfade", "slidefade", "slide"  
                timerDelay:<?php if(of_get_option('slider-interval')) { echo of_get_option('slider-interval'); } else { echo '5000'; } ?>,
    			effectTime: 3000
            }); 

change it to

jQuery('#bs0').backslider({  
                mode:'timer',  
                effect:'crossfade',  // effect - "fade", "crossfade", "slidefade", "slide"  
                timerDelay:<?php if(of_get_option('slider-interval')) { echo of_get_option('slider-interval'); } else { echo '5000'; } ?>,
    			effectTime: 3000
            }).show(); 

Best

wavepromotion
    Participant

Well, thank you so much for your fast and accurate answers, it worked just fine!

I am asking just a last question hoping not to abuse of your patience, my client didn’t like much the mobile version of the site, is there a way to disable the responsive script so he can see if he prefer the desktop version on the mobile?

thank you again and very good job!

wavepromotion
    Participant

sorry if I insist, but i can’t really find how to change the menù visualization in the mobile version. it could be ok if only I had the chance to have the menu wide open like in the desktop visualization rather than the actual “multiple choice” version.

Thank you again

Johnny
    Participant

hi, please try this to disable responsive design:
    1. in header.php remove this line <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1, maximum-scale=1">
    2. in functions.php remove this line wp_enqueue_style('respondsive-style');
    3. in js/main.js remove from line ‘Mobile menu jquery, Responsive layout’ to line ‘END Mobile menu’,
    Best

wavepromotion
    Participant

Thank you again for your complete and fast answer, that worked fine except for one last thing: the background slider and the menù doesn’t seem to have a fixed position and they scroll down with the content page, leaving the black background being visible at the bottom of the slider. is it a fixable issue?

Johnny
    Participant

Hi, please paste you site url here, I will check it for you later,
    Thank you

wavepromotion
    Participant

wavepromotion
    Participant

any news? 🙂

Johnny
    Participant

Hi, please try this:
    open file flowfolio/sytle.css and find line 107, change ‘fixed’ to ‘relative’. because you remove the responsive design, so I think there is no better to relayout this theme under mobile view,
    Thank you

wavepromotion
    Participant

that didn’t change much, but I guess that’s the best i can have, so I’ll work on the responsive design.
    Thank you so much, keep it up!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.