Home Forums Flowfolio WordPress Theme reply to Tariel_Zivzivadze on TF

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Johnny 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Johnny
    Participant

Tariel_Zivzivadze:
    first of all: GREAT theme! and here is my website: http://tarielzivzivadze.ge

got some questions:

1. Can’t get JetPack installed. Once I install it all site stops functioning. Then I am removing Jetpack via ftp and it starts working again. Any cure?

2. I want the social sharing buttons to be seen under every post on the first page. I get social sharing buttons working on standard post [text], but it does not work on video post. How can I make it work on the video post? [see the example on the main page of my website]. I want the visitor to be able to like & share each post from the first page. where is that place that I can edit to make that happen?

hi, for jetPack issue please reference here to find solutions: http://wordpress.org/support/topic/jetpack-212-breaks-my-theme
    any problem please let me known.
    for showing share button on video post block please using attached file codes like this:
    open file functions/include_block.php and find this line </div><!--End brief-->, right after it paste the code from attached file.
    Best

tariel
    Participant

thank you,

I inserted the code and its working. Will it work with audio and image posts too? Just want to make sure … If not, what should I change to make that work on image and audio posts too?

There was nothing on that link with Jetpack to help me. The talks on that link were to disable certain function in Jetpack, but in my case once Jetpack is activated everything turnes off and the screen is going white. Should I apply for help to Jetpack support?

Johnny
    Participant

hi, for audio post please paste the same code to the same file right after this:
    </div> <!-- .audio-wrap -->
    for gallery post please add the code before with <li> and after with </li>, paste it right before this:
    </ul></div><!--End gallery wrap-->
    for jetpack issue, please try apply for help to jetpack support first. any problem please let me known,
    Best

• This reply was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by  Johnny.

tariel
    Participant

thank you

tariel
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Johnny
    Participant

Hi, sorry. we can not control the result of google search, if your site are new created, I think that will be take a period of time to increase PR gradually.
    Best

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.