- January 24, 2014 at 2:38 am #2162
1. I cannot figure out how to turn the sticky top navigation on. Please help!
2. Also, the content in the pages doesn’t seem to respond responsively with a sidebar. When I resize the screen text from the page overlaps what is in the sidebar. Can this be fixed?
1. Go to Bee(theme option) / Layout settings / set “Main Menu Bar Fixed Enable” as on
2. Could you paste a screenshot?January 27, 2014 at 9:37 pm #2200
Thank you for setting this and my login up!
So the sticky nav does turn on now, turns out the WP navigation bar on my browser was covering it.
But I’m running into two problems:
1) There still seems to be a tiny strip of highlight orange that can be seen even when the sticky nav is inactive at the top of the page.
2) The text color in the sticky nav should be all white so it can be seen (the black does not show up on our dark blue), what can I target to change that?
I’ve tried to upload screenshots, but nothing happens. So here is the link: http://wwwdev.youthtruthsurvey.org/products-services/January 28, 2014 at 1:04 am #2204
hi, please open file style.css and find line 386, change the line-height value to 35px. this will fix issue 1.
find line 391 and add this in braces ‘color:#fff2ee’, this will fix issue 2.
BestJanuary 31, 2014 at 5:59 pm #2234
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.