Home Forums Fashionic WordPress Theme reply to redefiningnude on TF

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Johnny 11 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Johnny
    Participant

redefiningnude:
    actually, i figured out what i was doing wrong but now have another question.

the images for the gallery get put onto blocks and i can choose the color of the blocks. is it possible to remove the blocks and have the background behind the image be transparent. the images i am using have transparent background but appear with a white block in the gallery list setting.

is there something in the code i can remove so that only the image appears?

hi, please leaving your site and page url here, I will check it for you later,
    Thank you

Johnny
    Participant

Hi, I am not sure which image is transparent. please give more detail information. an illustration image would be better,
    Thank you

redefiningnude
    Participant

The circle images on the home page, I’d like them to just be circles, but when they slide around to fit the screen you can see a white background behind them. I uploaded the photos as png files and in the upload
    Media library they don’t have the white background

Thanks for your help and the great theme!

Johnny
    Participant

hi, please try add this to file functions/include_custom_style.php at the bottom:
    #item-wrap li.item {background-color: transparent;}
    Best

redefiningnude
    Participant

thank you! that worked perfectly. also is there a way to make the gallery images link to a page instead of a post?

Johnny
    Participant

hi, please give me more detail info about ‘gallery image link to a page’, from list page thumbs or gallery images in post content?
    Thanks

redefiningnude
    Participant

on the home page, the image thumbnails can be clicked but they direct to a post containing the image. what i’d like to do is have the images link to a page instead, like a separate webpage.

Johnny
    Participant

Sorry, I think this will break the nature structure of the theme. May be you can try find some plugins on wordpress.org to implement your idea.
    Best

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.