Home Forums Flowfolio WordPress Theme Reply to naitore

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  damaris 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Johnny
    Participant

naitore:
    Hi I just purchased the template love it! still going through it, I just noticed on the video content page, when I click on the button that should bring up the text, nothing comes up? Though on the images gallery it does work just fine. Thanks

Hi, thank you for perchasing our theme. could you please paste you site url here, I will check it later,
    Thank you

damaris
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

damaris
    Participant

Johnny
    Participant

Hi, sorry, you supplied url not work, see attached image please.
    Thank you

damaris
    Participant

Johnny
    Participant

Hi, the button will work on ajax load. so, please add the list page posts link an onclick attribute like this:
    onclick="travelAnimate.transition('contentpage.html');return false;"
    Best

damaris
    Participant

Maybe I am doing it wrong, but this is the part of the text that I want to come up and I cannot see where I should add what you advised

<div class=”gallery_tip display_switch_false” style=”margin-top: -177px; left: -1240px;”>
    <div class=”gallery_tip_wrap”>
    <h1>Video Post from Vimeo: The Future of the Book.</h1>
    <div class=”tip_con”>
    <p>What new experiences might be created by linking diverse discussions, what additional value could be created by connected readers to one another.
    </p>
    </div>
    <ul class=”like_icon_intip clearfix”>
    <li class=”facebook” ><iframe src=”http://www.facebook.com/plugins/like.php?href=http://ximudesign.com/flowfolio/2013/01/07/video-post-from-vimeo-the-future-of-the-book/&layout=button_count&show_faces=true&width=80&action=like&colorscheme=light” scrolling=”no” frameborder=”0″ allowtransparency=”true” style=”border:none; overflow:hidden; width:85px; height:30px; float:right;”></iframe>

damaris
    Participant

and on the contact page the map.

<div class=”content_wrap clearfix” style=”display: block; margin-top: 30px;”>
    <span></span>
    <h1>Contact</h1>
    <div id=”map_canvas” class=”map rounded” style=”width:560px; height:160px; margin-bottom:40px;”>
    </div>
    <input value=”-1.27671, 36.80665″ name=”map_position” type=”hidden”><!–Map location Lat/Lng–>
    <input value=”11″ name=”mapzoom” type=”hidden”><!–Map zoom value–>
    <input value=”ROADMAP” name=”maptype” type=”hidden”><!–Map Type include: ROADMAP/SATELLITE/HYBRID/TERRAIN–>

Johnny
    Participant

Hi, if you don’t mind please leaving you site ftp account info here through private message(check option ‘Set as private reply’), I will manage update the script for you.
    Thank you

damaris
    Participant

Johnny
    Participant

hi, I have fixed issues you mentioned. you should edit file index.html, menu links and page links all need remove act=”noajax”, and page links should add onclick attribute as privious post I write,
    Best

damaris
    Participant
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.