Reply to Danielgallardo's question on TF

Home Forums Panda WordPress Theme Reply to Danielgallardo's question on TF

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  urmyfriend 11 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

urmyfriend
    Keymaster

hi, please give me more detial info, which page do you like to customize? posts list page or post content page? where to show your text and what sytle? how about links?
    Thank you

DGallardo
    Participant

Hi,

Ok, i´m try to explain. I think screenshots can help me.

We really like the example preview of PANDA that you have. And we are trying to have the same result. But we need to change somethings. The first thing we want to change is in gallery page. I send you a screenshot.

Thanks.

DGallardo
    Participant

screenshot

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attched files.

DGallardo
    Participant

Hi again,

I´ve got problems in the panel with entries. Now, in this entry (screenshot), i can´t see the images editor. It´s all the time reading. If I Recharge, i can see for a little the images, and then start to read again.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attched files.

urmyfriend
    Keymaster

hi, to show your gallery post text, I think the better way is show them all here, no link need. because the read more link will still show excerpt itself. to show all text here, please do this:
    open file single.php find this the_excerpt(), replace it with the_content().
    I am not sure why your backend editor has problem, if you don’t mind, leaving your login info here through private message(check ‘set as private reply’ option), I will check it for you later,
    Thank you

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.