- September 16, 2014 at 8:01 am #4555
Hi, i’d like to know if you can fix the Google Web Font Rendering because when i load any page i see the default font for a second, and then applies the google font.
Change 2 files:
1) find the name of google font, like Ruthie
You could search the font in google font site: https://www.google.com/fonts#UsePlace:use/Collection:Ruthie
2) find and copy the link as the screenshot: https://www.dropbox.com/s/88oxqdpwak4wewf/QQ20150513-1.jpg?dl=0
3) paste the link to last line of header.php
4) remove line 82 of functions.php
wp_enqueue_script( 'ux-functions' );
November 16, 2014 at 6:52 pm #5415
- This topic was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by BWSM.
Could someone post step-by-step instructions how to change font in a ‘out-of-the-box’ installation for Fashionic to a Google Web Font?
I’ve followed the above 4 steps but still keep on getting Helvetica on screen.
Thank youNovember 17, 2014 at 2:26 am #5425
The solution of this post is not for your problem.
Best,BwsmMay 12, 2015 at 4:59 am #7237
Just bought fashionic
Could you show us how to do this again? I think some screenshots are lost
I have font metrophobic in my website.
as page is load , they always start with default font for a second, and then applies the metrophobic font.
May 13, 2015 at 2:31 am #7248
- This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by komitex.
HI, I updated the screenshot, plz check it.May 13, 2015 at 3:27 am #7249
I think they are still not updated..
page not found they said
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.