Home Forums Bee WordPress Theme Problems adding mailing list code in header

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Johnny 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

shortninja
    Participant

I’m trying to add my mailing list signup html code into the “information” area in the “header layout” section under the “layout settings” tab in “theme options”. (see mailchimp code listed below) When I paste it in it doesn’t appear or function correctly (however it works correctly when I paste the same code within a widget). How do I get this code to also work in the header? Thanks so much!

<!– Begin MailChimp Signup Form –>
    <link href=”//cdn-images.mailchimp.com/embedcode/slim-081711.css” rel=”stylesheet” type=”text/css”>
    <style type=”text/css”>
    #mc_embed_signup{background:#fff; clear:left; font:14px Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif; }
    /* Add your own MailChimp form style overrides in your site stylesheet or in this style block.
    We recommend moving this block and the preceding CSS link to the HEAD of your HTML file. */
    </style>
    <div id=”mc_embed_signup”>
    <form action=”http://shannonames.us3.list-manage2.com/subscribe/post?u=043ac40f38bb5fcc1e23880be&id=517d0b4a6f” method=”post” id=”mc-embedded-subscribe-form” name=”mc-embedded-subscribe-form” class=”validate” target=”_blank” novalidate>
    <label for=”mce-EMAIL”>Keep in touch!</label>
    <input type=”email” value=”” name=”EMAIL” class=”email” id=”mce-EMAIL” placeholder=”email address” required>
    <!– real people should not fill this in and expect good things – do not remove this or risk form bot signups–>
    <div style=”position: absolute; left: -5000px;”><input type=”text” name=”b_043ac40f38bb5fcc1e23880be_517d0b4a6f” value=””></div>
    <div class=”clear”><input type=”submit” value=”Subscribe” name=”subscribe” id=”mc-embedded-subscribe” class=”button”></div>
    </form>
    </div>

<!–End mc_embed_signup–>

Johnny
    Participant

Hi, sorry about this, the information field only support pure text as the original design. but a hyperlink can works also, I suggest you add the signup link here would be better, like this:
    <a href=http://yourdomain.com/singup/links >Login</a>
    Best

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.