Home Forums Flowfolio WordPress Theme Problem with article gallery editor within WP admin module

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  BWSM 1 year, 12 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Spyan
    Participant

Hi again and happy new year;
    I’m having an annoying problem with the gallery editor within the WP admin panel (please see attached file for screenshot). So far I can’t tell if this is a wordpress issue or a Flowfolio issue.
    I wish to access the gallery editor to change the order of the images within the gallery; however in the section that displays the images, all I get is a forever loading icon, and I can’t seem to access or edit the images.
    Any ideas on how to solve this?
    Thanks in advance!

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi, happy new year

It is a wordpress update issue, it was fixed in latest version.

Best Bwsm

Spyan
    Participant

Hi,
    still having the issue even after updating WP.
    I’ll try to sort this out with the WP guys, thanks anyways
    Best regards

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi, I mean you need to update Flowfolio theme.

Best, Bwsm

Spyan
    Participant

Hi,
    still having the same problem mentioned above with the gallery editor.
    Displays an infinite loading icon instead of the images contained in the article.
    I’ve tried a ton of different things, including changing lines in media-models.min.js (“Math.floor(this.length/e.posts_per_page)+1” to “Math.round(this.length/e.posts_per_page)+1”), still doesn’t work. Tried editing on another browser and another computer, same problem : images displayed for half a second and then loading icon, which spins indefinitely.
    And I can’t seem to update the Flowfolio theme, it doesn’t appear as updatable in my themes list. Any idea on how to upgrade manually?
    I desperately need the gallery editor to work in order to change the order in which images are dispayed within the article. If you have an idea for an alternate way to do this, I’m all ears.

And I have yet another issue : the .favicon to be displayed in the browser tab doesn’t work : instead I get your “UX” favicon. any idea on how to solve this? I tried uploading it in the theme editor tab, never works.
    Thanks in advance for your help.

Spyan
    Participant

PS, never mind the issue with favicon, I sorted it out by simply following the instructions on the theme editor.
    Any idea with the gallery editor is still more than welcomed though.
    Cheers.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi Spyan, glad you solve it.

Spyan
    Participant

Hi,
    unfortunately the gallery editor problem IS STILL NOT SOLVED.
    I’ve tried on other computers, same problem.
    I’ve talked to wordpress people, they told me it was a theme issue.
    I’ve talked to you, you told me it was a wordpress issue.
    I’ve just updated wordpress to WordPress 4.2.3, the issue persists.
    This is getting really tiresome, I’m on the verge of giving up.
    Are you shure there isn’t any way you could help me with this?
    I spent hours on forums trying to find a solution, and I understand this a complex and rare problem…
    Still, it’s a pretty important feature and it doesn’t work.
    On the other hand, my client decided that updating his website was too complex, and decided to leave it up to me. I found a workaround solution but it’s pretty time-consuming.
    So once again, any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thx again, cheers.

BWSM
    Keymaster

please leave your wp-admin(url/user/pass) as private reply, I’ll log in to check it.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.