Home Forums Fashionic WordPress Theme Previews Appearing Small

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Johnny 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

wesquire
    Participant

I really like the look and feel of your theme, but I have to say, it’s been very glitchy for me and I’ve had to find numerous workarounds to get desired results.

One issue that’s driving me crazy is that my preview images will suddenly change to small images. When a post is first added they work, but then randomly appear smaller. What I’m talking about is when you click on an image from the home page and it is supposed to enlarge and show you a large preview, but it displays a small preview. In the attached example, named “Michael”, the preview is displaying at a small size. This is not happening on all of my posts, just a hand full. However, I’ve deleted these posts and reposted and I get the same results.

Please advise.

Thanks,
    wes

Johnny
    Participant

hi, please leave your site url here and tell me which post has this issue, I will check it for you later,
    Thank you.

wesquire
    Participant

Hi,

It appears to be doing it on two right now. The url is http://rickgoldschmidt.com

The posts are named “Michael” and “Bumble”.

It was doing the same thing on about 6 more posts, but I deleted the posts and created new ones and the problem went away on those posts, but not these two. Very strange because they all have the exact same settings. I noticed that they some will appear large for awhile, but when I go to them at a later time, they’re small like the two examples. I also noticed that when they appear small, the title link doesn’t work like they do when they’re large.

thanks,
    wes

Johnny
    Participant

hi, please assignment featured images for your post “Michael” and “Bumble” for a try.
    Thank you

wesquire
    Participant

Hi,

Yes, they already have featured images assigned to them. Like I said, they’re set up exactly how each of my other post are set up. See attached…

thanks,
    wes

Johnny
    Participant

hi, the image should be in gallery rather than in post content. see attached image please.
    thank you.

wesquire
    Participant

I understand what you are saying, but how come my other 40 posts are working and these 2 are not and they are set up the exact same way?

thanks,
    wes

Johnny
    Participant

hi, could you please try add images to gallery? if problem still, please leave your site amdin login info here with check ‘set as private reply’, I will check it for you later,
    Thank you

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.