Home Forums Theone WordPress Theme Portfolio to look like Minimal template

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  KASPER HANSEN 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

KASPER HANSEN
    Participant

Hi,
    I am having trouble making the portfolio looking like the suggested MINIMAL portfolio. Could you advice me on how to make it three or two wide with the title and text under. Ideally there would be no animation when having cursor over them or possibly a transparent colour mask.

How do you remove the grey from the load of the main page? I would like it to be white.

How can you make the menu transparent at all times, including sub-menues that now emerge with a grey square.

When I make a contact form and put in my email it says ‘invalid email’ when I try to use it.

Thanks for your help!
    K

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi, thanks for using our theme,

I am having trouble making the portfolio looking like the suggested MINIMAL portfolio. Could you advice me on how to make it three or two wide with the title and text under. Ideally there would be no animation when having cursor over them or possibly a transparent colour mask.

Please use “Latest/Related Post” module, set the options as:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/bwwazd97cnw32xu/QQ20150626-1.jpg?dl=0
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/xfh0anngmmigs2r/QQ20150626-2.jpg?dl=0

How do you remove the grey from the load of the main page? I would like it to be white.

The BG colour is based on header BG colour. Plz go to wp-admin > Theone > Schemes > Header Bg Color set it.

If you want to set colour the only, use custom css, paste into Theone / General Settings / Custom Css:

.page-loading-inn,#qLoverlay {
    	background-color: #fff!important;
    }

How can you make the menu transparent at all times, including sub-menues that now emerge with a grey square.

use custom css:

#navi .sub-menu>li {
    background:none!important;
    }

When I make a contact form and put in my email it says ‘invalid email’ when I try to use it.

Please paste your contact page, I’ll test it.

Best,Bwsm
    Follow on @uiueux to get update news!

KASPER HANSEN
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

BWSM
    Keymaster

The Load page is white but the line that appears is grey, this then enlarge and make the whole page grey as an animation. It is the grey that appears which is the problem.
    Alternatively is there a way to not have a load page at all?

The css will works for the line(loader bar)

#qLbar,#site-loading-mask {
    	background-color: #fff!important; 
    }

Pasting the css code does not make the submenu transparent unfortunately. Neither the main menu at the top. Are there other ways to try??

The css does’t work in custom css( it seems the “>” character exported wrongly. ), please try to paste it into last line of style.css

#navi .sub-menu>li {
    }

If you want to remove the BG color for main menu bar, use it:

.headerbg {
    }

With the minimal portfolio it now seems to work. Only issue is that for some reason it does not show excerpts.

Did you set the excerpt for the post? https://www.dropbox.com/s/8ucde3vo98ipukg/QQ20150627-2.jpg?dl=0

==============================

If it doesn’t work, please leave your wp-admin(url/user/pass) as private reply, I’ll log in to check it.

Best,Bwsm
    Follow on @uiueux to get update news!

• This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by  BWSM.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by  BWSM.

KASPER HANSEN
    Participant

Great, thanks for your help!
    K

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.