Home Forums Fashionic WordPress Theme Portfolio Images Not Sorting Properly

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  servicebyte 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

servicebyte
    Participant

As of the newest WordPress update, images haven’t been showing up in proper order.
    In the past, we were able to sort portfolio images in ascending order by numerical title, but for whatever reason this is no longer happening. Note, it is only affecting the new images, as the older images are showing up in the same order they used to. I have checked to confirm the settings are correct, and they seem to be.

I am hoping you can provide some assistance.
    A link to the site is below.

http://www.kevinmancuso.com/editorial/

Thank you.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi, did you custom some templates? please leave your wp-admin(url/user/pass) as private reply, I’ll log in to check it.

Best,Bwsm
    Follow on @uiueux to get update news!

servicebyte
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please try to re-edit your posts title as 035 not 0035

Best,Bwsm

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by  BWSM.

servicebyte
    Participant

Hi, BWSM, that is not the issue. We want those to show up on top. But the numbers 0038-0040 show up after 0042, 0043, and 0044.

Something is obviously wrong with this. I have fiddled with margins and the image’s proportions to no avail. Do you have any other suggestions?

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi, the order is right, there are not featured image in 3 post(0036,0036,0037) as the screenshot.

servicebyte
    Participant

Ah, thank you. You are correct.
    I will fix that now.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.