Home Forums Bee WordPress Theme Please, instructions for adding a new icon font (not social media)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Johnny 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

celiapgt
    Participant

Dear urmyfriend,

Itried to follow some instructions that someone published here in this forum for adding an extra font with fonts (not social media). I’m sorry, but his instructions aren’t easy to follow for me. It seems he is aware of what he is doing and how to acomplish it.

I need to add more icons. I’ve created a new font with them using icomoon, as this fellow suggested. But I messed up with the rest of the steps. I have pair knowledge of PHP, HTML and CSS, and I can follow the instructions, if you can write them out for me.

Please, explain me step by step how to add a new font for my icon elements.

Thanks for helping us so much.

Johnny
    Participant

celiapgt
    Participant

Dear urmyfriend,

The icon font is already set. I get it already.
    I just don’t know where to put the files in your theme folder. And what else to do in order to see/select the icons in the icon element (backend of WordPress) and then in frontend (webpage)

Please, explain it to me.

Johnny
    Participant

Hi, backend files place here: functions/pagebuilder/css/style.css and functions/pagebuilder/font. frontend file place here: styles/pagebuild.css. this link also help you: http://www.uiueux.com/forums/topic/add-new-icons-to-icon-box/
    Best

celiapgt
    Participant

One last question.

I have a bee-child theme. Do all the customizations you have indicated me in the last post go in the bee-child theme files (same structure as the bee theme)???

Or do I put the changes directly in the bee theme files?

Johnny
    Participant

Hi, I do not have a child theme to test about this. but you can try it by youself.
    Best

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.