- September 29, 2015 at 2:25 am #8462
i bought your theme “ZA” and my portfolio show bad image. Try to solve by folow up some answer in comments and edit your source code also but it still not working. Please see in attach and help me to fix it. (http://www.bykanittha.com/portfilio/) Thank you.September 29, 2015 at 10:24 am #8464
Hi I had the same problem, only solution I have found is uncheck the “Larger first item” option on your blog posts page. Hope there will be some fix on update.September 29, 2015 at 12:32 pm #8471
Please try to re-upload a featured image large than 800×800 px
If it doesn’t work, please leave your wp-admin(url/user/pass) as private reply, I’ll log in to check it.September 29, 2015 at 4:37 pm #8475
I just found the solution to solved my problem.
1. Login to wordpress admin page.
2. Goto settings –> Media and then change the midium size large number than default
3. Goto plugins and add new plugins name “Regenerate Thumbnails”
4. After finish activate plugins, goto Tools –> Regen thumbnails –> Click Regenerate All Thumbnails and wait a few (depend on how many photo on your site)
5. Go to your portfolio page……. If your portfolio page still not much better, try to redo step 2 – 4.
Good luck…… 🙂September 29, 2015 at 11:35 pm #8481
Thanks for sharing, rachanh 🙂
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.